Wednesday, June 17, 2009

DISHONEST COLLECTOR

!!!!!BAD COLLECTOR!!!!!

I SEND MALAYSIA BANKNOTES RM 1 AND RM5(POLYMER)
HE SUPPOSE TO SEND ME MOROCCO BANKNOTES BUT SO FAR I NEVER RECEIVED ANY MAIL FROM HIM..I EMAIL HE REPLY VERY BUZY..BUT NOW TOTALLY NO REPLY FROM HIM AT ALL..MY BANKNOTES AND MY COVER ON HIS BLOG BUT NO REPLY FROM HIM!! BE CAREFULL!!


Abdelkrim Zaroual
Hay Leschalets,Rue Senhaja No.40
Biougra, Chatouka Ait Baha
AGADIR, MOROCCO
zaroual84@yahoo.fr
www.banknotesandstamps.blogspot.com/
www.banknotescollection.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Riccardo Amarante said...

Dear friend,

I'm sorry of your bad experience,
you are not the only one to have taken cheats from him.
I know about some that other friends have been defrauded....
as Kriistina from Estonia, Khatuna from Georgia, Wonsik from south Korea,and who knows how much others...he also asked to me to send for first but I didn't send a "beautiful anything".....

Riccardo

Related Posts with Thumbnails